Ygrene Works PACE Financing - How it Works from Ygrene Energy Fund On Vimeo:
- There is a really good reason why YGrene financing is available in countless cities across Florida because it really works! This is 100% financing that qualifies you for tax and energy rebates. Here are some of the counties that Ygrene is available in : Alachua, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Clay, Hillsborough, Leon Conty, Marion County, Miami-Dade, Orange County, Palm Beach County, Pasco, Seminole. Check their website for more because it gets added to monthly.
- No up front costs. No closing fees.
Upfront costs are the #1 barrier to moving forward on home improvements – especially those that cut energy usage.
- Fixed terms up to 20 years
No balloon payments. No funny business with rates. Just one low rate locked in for the long haul. Make payments as a line item on your property tax assessment bill thanks to a partnership with your local government.
- Energy savings pay for the improvements
You control how much you save. Whether it’s windows and insulation for efficiency or adding solar to the mix, we find the right balance for you and your home. And your pocketbook, of course.
- Payments stay with the property
If you sell your home, the payments on Ygrene financing can transfer to the new owner – so you only pay for improvements while you use them.No credit score required
Since Ygrene financing isn’t considered personal debt, eligibility isn’t based on your credit score. There’s no reason to take on debt for home improvements anymore.